I am a senior-level sales and business development executive with 30 yrs experience and success in selling, marketing and implementing advanced medical equipment and systems in domestic and international markets.
I have been particularly successful with start up companies in the medical device, clinical, diagnostic and biotechnology sectors.
I am currently involved with urologists and two medical device manufacturers in bringing HIFU (High Intensity Focused Ultrasound) to the US as a FDA approved procedure for prostate cancer therapy.
I consult with physicians and companies developing age management and regenerative medicine services including stem cell therapy.
A sample of successful ventures of which I have led or participated:
- Development and global launch of worlds first implantable dosimeter for radiation cancer therapy.
- Integration of peptide library technology for drug development developed by Dr Mario Geysen into Chiron Corporation as a subsidiary.
- Established and operated US marketing organization for a Finnish based biotechnology company.
- Established US operation for a German DNA purification company.
- Launched and managed a regional physician led age management practice.
Having served as managing director of several US based European, Scandinavian, and Australian companies I bring a unique understanding of what it takes to execute effectively in a globally competitive market place.
I have an extensive network of surgical and medical device representatives and distributors in the US. I offer FDA submission and reimbursement consultation services.